Whether you have a clear vision for your event and need someone to help bring it to life or you have no idea what you want or where to start Flights of Fancy by Kristy can help. We love working closely with our clients to create unique, personally styled events and ensure that everything comes together on the day.
We can help you with the design and styling of any event including:
- birthdays (both adults and kids);
- engagement parties;
- hens/bucks parties;
- dinner parties; and
- marriage proposals.
We provide a range of services including:
- Event design and styling – working with you to come up with a concept and theme for your event and putting together a comprehensive styling brief
- Recommendations for suppliers suitable for your event – determining which suppliers are a good fit with you and are going to understand your vision
- Assistance with styling budget management – working out a realistic budget for styling elements and giving you tips for saving costs where required
- Assistance with obtaining quotes and booking suppliers – ensuring that you get the best suppliers within your budget
- Ongoing liaison with your suppliers – making sure everyone knows exactly what is required from them and that everything fits together
- Sourcing, making or assembling items such as signage, stationery, favours and other details
- Designing, sourcing or providing items for, and setting up your lolly buffet, cake table, dessert buffet or drink station
- On-the-day set up and styling – giving you peace of mind that someone is making sure everything is perfect while you are relaxing
- Tear down at the end of your event – saving your family/friends doing the work and ensuring that no items are damaged or lost
Our fees depend on your requirements including the type of work involved and how many stylists are required.
If you would like to find out more about how we might be able to help you with your event please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would love to meet you over coffee for an obligation free chat.
For examples of our work please view the Gallery page.
We look forward to hearing from you!